Will's Coffee House

John Dryden, Dramatist, Critic, Poet Laureate, and my ancestor, frequented a coffee house called Will's almost daily, where he would hold forth on sundry subjects with great wit and aplomb. Same deal here, only without the wit or aplomb.

Name:
Location: Large Midwestern City, Midwestern State, United States

I am a stranger in a sane land...

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Wow.

Bush actually fired someone incompetent for being incompetent. That's gotta be a first, right? God, please let him learn to like doing this. Please, God. I ask for so little. Just this, plus that other thing we talked about. All I need is another three inches and I can quit teaching and go into the career I was born for: hard-core--oh, wait, other people are reading this. Never mind, Big Guy, we'll talk later, OK?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home