Will's Coffee House

John Dryden, Dramatist, Critic, Poet Laureate, and my ancestor, frequented a coffee house called Will's almost daily, where he would hold forth on sundry subjects with great wit and aplomb. Same deal here, only without the wit or aplomb.

Name:
Location: Large Midwestern City, Midwestern State, United States

I am a stranger in a sane land...

Thursday, March 03, 2005

Cough. Hack. Shiver.

I am sick today, and so my latest dose of vitriol will have to wait until my humours regain their equilibrium. (I think my black bile is overwhelming my yellow. Gotta love Renaissance medicine.) Sick with what, you ask? Why, the flu, of course. And why, you ask? Because I couldn't get a mother-f***ing flu shot this year because this g*d-damned administration couldn't pull its collective head out of its wallet long enough to make sure there'd be enough vaccine to go 'round, that's why!!!

...OK, that kinda took a lot out of me. I'm gonna go lie down now and ache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home