Will's Coffee House

John Dryden, Dramatist, Critic, Poet Laureate, and my ancestor, frequented a coffee house called Will's almost daily, where he would hold forth on sundry subjects with great wit and aplomb. Same deal here, only without the wit or aplomb.

Name:
Location: Large Midwestern City, Midwestern State, United States

I am a stranger in a sane land...

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Dammit, Dammit, Dammit, DAMMIT!!!

I am sick. Again. AGAIN. This is the second time in as many weeks. One involved a stomach flu with truly spectacular results...but we won't discuss that. Now it's a miserable, ache-to-the-bones cold, which is that particularly annoying kind of illness where you feel like absolute s*** and yet somehow don't feel quite sick enough to miss work. (Or maybe it's just the fact that my psyche has been warped by growing up in a family in which illness is considered a moral weakness.) Regardless, I'll be in no state to blog for a bit. A few days will pass before I resume my examination of the WASP. Patience...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home