Will's Coffee House

John Dryden, Dramatist, Critic, Poet Laureate, and my ancestor, frequented a coffee house called Will's almost daily, where he would hold forth on sundry subjects with great wit and aplomb. Same deal here, only without the wit or aplomb.

Name:
Location: Large Midwestern City, Midwestern State, United States

I am a stranger in a sane land...

Thursday, December 23, 2004

OK--So Now It's Official

The hiatus will continue through the holidays. I've got Xmas shenanigans going on until (shockingly) the 25th, then I fly to Philadelphia the 26th, where I'll be until the 30th, then the 31st brings us to (equally shockingly) New Years', and that means the earliest one can expect anything from me would be the 2nd. Or so. I'm irritable and panicky--and I'm living in a house with a couple of people with contagious illnesses, so my hypochondria is working overtime, given that I've got to be bright and sparkling in the next week. "Oh bother," said Pooh, as the brakes on the car gave out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home