Will's Coffee House

John Dryden, Dramatist, Critic, Poet Laureate, and my ancestor, frequented a coffee house called Will's almost daily, where he would hold forth on sundry subjects with great wit and aplomb. Same deal here, only without the wit or aplomb.

Name:
Location: Large Midwestern City, Midwestern State, United States

I am a stranger in a sane land...

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

G*D-DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still sick, I'm still cranky (now bordering on psychopathology), I'm still incapable of thinking straight for more than two seconds, much less drawing an un-cough-rattled breath, and I'm still in a "the whole world can f*** off and die" mood. And all this because of an only mildly bad case of the flu. How do people with serious illnesses do it??? How do they manage to be positive and life-affirming and saintly? Is it the morphine? It's the morphine, right? DAMMIT--I'm telling you, my white blood-cells better start doing their f***ing job or I'm going to seriously consider switching services...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home