Will's Coffee House

John Dryden, Dramatist, Critic, Poet Laureate, and my ancestor, frequented a coffee house called Will's almost daily, where he would hold forth on sundry subjects with great wit and aplomb. Same deal here, only without the wit or aplomb.

Name:
Location: Large Midwestern City, Midwestern State, United States

I am a stranger in a sane land...

Sunday, August 29, 2004

August 29

An important day, this.

Why, you ask?

Because today is my mother's birthday, and I'd like to take this opportunity to declare to you all just how much I love her and how grateful I am to have her in my life.


And for those of you thinking quietly that this is just a cheap ploy to get out of buying a card or a gift--go f--k yourselves, you unsentimental p---ks, you wouldn't know a tender f--king moment if it bit you on the a--.

Happy birthday, Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home