Will's Coffee House

John Dryden, Dramatist, Critic, Poet Laureate, and my ancestor, frequented a coffee house called Will's almost daily, where he would hold forth on sundry subjects with great wit and aplomb. Same deal here, only without the wit or aplomb.

Name:
Location: Large Midwestern City, Midwestern State, United States

I am a stranger in a sane land...

Monday, October 17, 2005

This Is Not An Update

I wish to make that clear. I'm still here, but my life is continuing to collapse about my ears (don't ask, I ain't tellin'), and more substantially I've got almost 50 papers to grade, two letters of recommendation to write, a mid-term to design, a rather dense book to read (and absorb, since I've got to teach it in a week), lesson plans to write, multiple applications to throw together for university jobs I won't get, in addition to a full-time teaching schedule and a commute that averages out to about 3 hours a day. Oh, and I did I mention that my life is falling apart? Yeah, so, that. So again, there is no new thing under the sun, and won't be for at least another week. Back off. Go home. Do not tease the animals. Thank you for your patience, we appreciate your business and your call is important to us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home