Will's Coffee House

John Dryden, Dramatist, Critic, Poet Laureate, and my ancestor, frequented a coffee house called Will's almost daily, where he would hold forth on sundry subjects with great wit and aplomb. Same deal here, only without the wit or aplomb.

Name:
Location: Large Midwestern City, Midwestern State, United States

I am a stranger in a sane land...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Tired...So Very Tired...

The flu has struck again; I'm in the 'barely hold my head up' stage. No thoughts to post; none are possible at this point. I just love being sick and alone--nothing to perk your spirits up like being completely dependent on someone else when there is, in fact, no one else. Life sucks. For the moment. Will return when it doesn't quite so much.

4 Comments:

Blogger post-doc said...

Sending you all the online 'get better soon' wishes I can muster. Here's hoping you're sleeping comfortably. I'll look forward to having you back when good health graces you again.

3:44 PM  
Blogger Tara Kuther said...

man - I could have written that; it's what I hate about being sick. But I'll hold your virtual head up while you're gagging into the virtual bowl... and bring you v-tissues for your v-runny nose.... and even make v-soup. And it's good for you that it's virtual soup as I can't cook.

Feel better

4:17 PM  
Blogger phd me said...

Okay, that sucks. If only I knew where you lived, I'll send some soup; I make very good soup. But soup makes for a soggy package, so maybe I should go with some type of bread instead... Hope you feel better very, very soon. I'm a big believer in drugs. Load up, sleep lots, and moan constantly - it all helps.

7:48 PM  
Blogger ArticulateDad said...

Well, if misery loves company... I'm miserable too. But at least I've been productive lately. Here's hoping we both feel better much... real soon.

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home