Will's Coffee House

John Dryden, Dramatist, Critic, Poet Laureate, and my ancestor, frequented a coffee house called Will's almost daily, where he would hold forth on sundry subjects with great wit and aplomb. Same deal here, only without the wit or aplomb.

Name:
Location: Large Midwestern City, Midwestern State, United States

I am a stranger in a sane land...

Monday, May 08, 2006

Grading Continues

And as a result, no updates are forthcoming in the near-future. Though I've been irked recently by the initiatives in several states to ban the sale of sex toys, so I feel another rant in defense of perversion coming on...stay tuned...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

grading blows.

I'm at that stage where I coun't how many I have left after each paper/exam.

11:17 AM  
Blogger phd me said...

I await with baited breath...

11:52 AM  
Blogger Texter said...

me too.

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home